Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
PS: Still worry about my residential permit renewal.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
PS: Angah told me that Amir Muktafi will be the name for my newly born nephew, although it is not confirm yet.
Monday, August 24, 2009
up! But, I attend the evening lectures and practical. Around 4.15 pm, I getting busy in the kitchen cooking. Yup! today is my turn. I planning to cook fried mee hoon, daging masak sambal, and some fried veg. Everything turns out well! Finish cooking at 6.20 pm. Have our 'berbuka' at 6.38 pm. My fried mee hoon was quite spicy, so sorry to Farid, Roy, Dzola, and Jad! Everything was splendid. Farid even bought samosa and sugar cane juices! Today's Ramadhan was nice, even though it is tiring when cooking after class. But it is all worth it!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Woke up for Sahur at 3.45 am. While my housemates are still in their slumber, I cooked the rice, and prepare simple dishes like saute spinach and fried eggs, huhuhuhu. We have our sahur around 4.20 am. Since this is the first day of Ramadhan here in Bangalore, I drank lots and lots of water so that I will not get thirsty later (but, I always do, even in Malaysia, hehehehe). My stomach is blotted, and I went for shower and perform Subuh pray and reciting Quran. Until 8.30 am, I managed to stay up, but then I fell to sleep until 11.00 am! Very bad indeed, too much time has been wasted. Woke up, continue reading patho + youtube, and after Zohor, around 3.30 pm, I again sleep. Woke up back at 5.00 pm, and helping the others at the kitchen for the 'berbuka'. Today, we break our fast with rice, steamed fish, fried chicken cooked in red sauce (ayam masak merah), and cabbage cooked with white gravy (kobis masak lemak). It was nice, and it's all Farid's recipes. Can't wait to see what to break fast tomorrow!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Salam to all. Nowadays the demands of protective masks for the prevention of swine flu has been rapidly increased. But, many people doesn't know which mask is better, their pros and cons, etc. So today, I add up some common protective masks that can be used for the prevention of swine flu. Choose wisely!
THE SURGICAL MASK
This mask prevents droplets and viruses that are more than 4 microns in diameter, like the influenza virus which causes the common cold, from passing through. Best used outdoors and on public transport. Made of paper with a gelatinous layer.
Comfortable, provides ventilation. Can fit everybody as the straps can be adjusted to fit each head size. Even children can wear it.
Should be changed every four hours, or once it becomes wet with fluid. Difficult for people wearing secs as vapour will keep forming on their lenses.
THE PAPER MASK
This mask will not give much protection against swine flu or H1N1 viruses. They do not have a filter. Unlike the three-ply surgical mask. Anything with a diameter less than 5 microns will be able to pass through the paper and into the respiratory system.
Ok for minimal use. People serving food can use it for hygiene. Not useful for those who have a cough or cold.
Hardly any protection against viruses. Can tear easily because of moisture from saliva.
THE N-95 MASK
Very effective in catching very small particles as the material used to make this mask generates static electricity. Particles above 0.3 micron cannot pass through. Used to protect against highly transmissible respiratory infections such as tb.
Made using a nonwoven technology of polypropylene fiber, that increases the density and filtering function.
Breathing difficulties. Children may not be able to cover up the nose and mouth completely.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
1. Beside ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
- I think it is forehead
2. How did u feel when u woke up this morning?
- Want to sleep again.....
3. Who was the last person / people you took photo with?
- Emmm, with my B batch friends
4. Would u consider urself spoiled?
- Well, guess so.
5. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- Lots of them, hehehehe
6. Do you want someone to be dead?
- Emm, not that much
7. What does your last text message say?
- "Xperlu la faiz. Nk kena blasah ke dgn farisya?" from farisya
8. What are you thinking right now ?
- Nasi lemak kat F-15 pagi ni
9. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
- No one in particular
10. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
- Don't remember, 10.30pm maybe?
11. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
- Gurney Plaza, Penang
12. Is someone on your mind right now?
13. Who was the last person who text you ?
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz.
6. Nadia Tarmizi
14. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
- Azar Syazwan (if I wasn't mistaken)
15. Is no.3 a male or a female?
16. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
- Don't know, maybe they should meet first, huhuhuhu
17. What is no.1 studying about?
- Medicine in Cairo, Egypt
18. When was the last time you chatted with them?
- Well, I didn't keep up with this kind of thing
19. Is no.4 single?
- Complicated (Is it right?)
20. Say something about no. 2.
- Beautiful, passionate and cheerful woman. My colleague in IMS
21. What do you think about no.3 & no.5 being together?
- Is it allowed in Islam?!
22. Describe no.9.
- Lovable, active person :D
23. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
- I'll just pray that it is not worsen
24. Do you like 8?
- Yes, because she is tough
25. How about 10?
- In a friend kinda way, yes