Monday, March 30, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sunday, March 08, 2009
When I wrote my previous post on true friend, I was actually in a depress state. But now, I'm fine. No more sadness, no more worries and definitely no more remorse! I've finally realise what is the meaning of true friendship, thanks to syahir and munira. Right now, I'm setting a new vision and mission so that it will help me to face the world! Go Faiz go!!!
Today, well suppose I've planned myself on bringing syahir and yaya to MG road to treat them steak since I've been promising them in term of who has the highher mark in one of the clinical posting. but, since the Manipal's students are here and they all are syahir's friend, I've to cancel the plan, but luckily, shazwan happily want to go out with me. So, after Zuhur, we left Gokula and went to MG road and straight to 20 feet restaurant. Not need to say what or how I eat there, hehehehehe. It was super duper delicious! (Refer picture). After that, we hover around the MG road to buy some'thing' for me, hehehehe. I also bought early birthday presents for syahir and yaya, hehehehe. After that, we went home approximately 4pm.
That's all about my life recently and today. Let's hope for a better one in the future. Adios!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Everyone gets jealous sometimes in his or her life, but people have different opinions on jealousy. Some believe that jealousy is one of the seven deadly sins, but I think jealousy is a natural reaction in human nature and we all have the green-eye monster trapped inside us. Some people tend to just loose it and let jealousy control them, while others adapt themselves to it and get on with it. It is fine to be jealous and let it motivate you to better yourself and to become the same position as the person you are jealous of. But it is wrong when you are so jealous that you go over the border and destroy the person or do evil deeds to that person to make yourself look better. A better way of saying good jealousy is envy. Being envious does not necessarily have a negative connotation to it.
Learning to understand what you are jealous about is the first step to solving the problem. Jealousy comes from competition, though jealousy is quite different from being competitive. People get jealous when they feel threatened by competition. And this "competition" does not have to be out front, it is just an automatic sense of competition that human beings have. Between friends, siblings, just anyone, this is really subtle but when another person is better at something than you, there is more or less a sense of jealousy.
Jealousy among friends is a dodgy one. It really depends on the people involved. A lot of the time it stems from insecurities from one or more of the people involved. Jealousy is a dangerous game. It can make your friendship or relationship stronger or kill it. Like young friends competing against each other in a race, or trying to achieve the highest marks are fine. It starts to get bad when you begin hating a friend because you are too jealous of him or her. It is healthy to be jealous because if you do not get envious of your friends, even the tiniest bit, then there is something wrong with you. It is fine to "dislike" your friend for a while because they achieved better scores than you on a test, or have an article of clothing you dearly wish to have. But you should also feel happy for them that they are doing so well because it looks good on you too and it should be an encouragement for you to do better as well. A way to deal with the jealousy is to discuss it with your friends. If you hide it, things will just end up being awkward.
~I'm right now in that kind of situation. Hoping to overcome it quickly~
Thursday, March 05, 2009
I just want to thanks these people for their kindness, and for everything.....
PS: You are absolutely right munira! ~Read your post~
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
I wish for something or someone to be here with me.
I wish that one day, a true, genuine person will appear before me.
I wish that I can go right now.
I wish that I can fulfill her dream.
I wish I can be a better person and a better friend.
I wish I could run away from everything that haunted me.
I wish that I have the gut to face the obstacle in front me.
I wish that today will be the same as before.
I wish that my friends would have forgive me for anything I've done, consciously or not.
I wish that this year would be better than before.
I wish that I have the power to change the world.
I wish to be part of them.
I wish people would not say bad thing behind me.
I wish that I would always be accompanied with someone, in day and night.
I wish that my father will always be in a tip top condition.
I wish that my country will always be in harmony and peace.
I wish that I can face any challenges all by myself
~Only wishes I have, but I don't know either these can be realized or not~
A fact: I actually hate to see my close friend having bike. Not because I didn't like the bike, it just make me feel somewhere disconnected from them.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Monday, March 02, 2009
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag some people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Faiz
2. A four Letter Word: Fast
3. A boy's Name: Fakhrurazi
4. A girl's Name: Faiezah
5. An occupation: Farmer
6. A color: ?
7. Something you wear: ?
8. A food: Fettucini Carbonara
9. Something found in the bathroom: ?
10. A place: Finland
11. A reason for being late: Found a $100 bill on the road and send it to the police station
12. Something you shout: Fuck you!!!!! ~18SG~
13. A movie title: Face/Off
14. Something you drink: Fresh orange
15. A musical group: Fall Out Boy
16. An animal: Fox
17. A street name: F. Street, Liverpool?
18. A type of car: Ferrari
19. The title of a song: Fatamorgana - Hijjaz
Don't get your heads up high. Hahaha. Cheers~
Let the tag cycle BEGINS!
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. ON SHUFFLE.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag ur friends AS MANY AS YOU WANT. :P
5. Everyone tagged as to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
- Fatamorgana - Hijjaz
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
- Kenangan Lalu - Flybaits
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
- Puteri - Zainal Abidin
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
- The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
- Stay the same - Joey McIntyre
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
- Only one - Yellowcard
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
- Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Colby Caillat
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
- Top of the world - Carpenters
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- Viva la Vida - Coldplay
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
- Ayat2 Cinta - Rossa
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- Better Man - Robbie Williams
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- Give me Novacaine - Green Day
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
- Iris - Awie
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
- Pelangi Petang - Sudirman
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
- Suatu Masa - M.Nasir
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR??
- Yesterday - The Beatles
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
- Pada Syurga di Wajahmy - Nash
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
- Teman Sejati - Brothers
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
- Daddy Cool - Boney M
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
- Jendela Hati - Saujana
THE END. :D
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. Eat is my primary hobby.
2. I like medicine, but it is sooo damn exhausting!
3. I like someone, but I have to let her go...
4. I'm still depend to others.
5. I would like to get a perfect result in my next exam!
6. I'm now 131kg, nice right!?
7. My financial is still in balance.
8. I'm desperately wish that my father will allow me to come home this year again
9. I always intend to skip class, sometime it did, sometime it didn't.
10. I like everything to be in order!
11. I used to drink that 2L coke, but now I've stop taken it.
12. I always sleep around 10-11pm every weekdays.
13. I always jealous with my friends who is now coupling bcoz they rarely have time for me, huhuhuhu
14. I always try my best to impress the lecture with my performance, but rarely succeed.
15. I wish I could buy myself a pair of new shoes
16. I always wish that 'she' will never be gone
17. I love my adorable niece and nephews, even they are sooo naughty
18. I like to study in a quite condition
19. I always imagine myself to be in somewhere else, experiencing the excitement of eating waffle
20. I'm a last minute person.
21. I hate people who always call me fat @ anything which are related to it!
22. I rather sleep than watching televison hours
23. I hate football, and that is fact!
24. I always hope Malaysia will be free from any political problems.
25. Although I'm 21, but honestly I feel that my soul is like 50s.
I want to tag:
Sunday, March 01, 2009
- Farisya, Mohd. Shah, Hanis
2. YOUR MAIN RINGTONE?
- Daughtry-it's not over
3. WHAT U DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
4 . WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON U WENT OUT WITH? WHERE?
- Munira and Hajar, to Commercial Street (CS)
5. THE COLOR OF THE T'SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING? NOW?
6. THE LAST THING U DID?
- Read pharmacology by Katzung
7. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE ITEMS?
- Handphone, Ipod, food
8. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
- white, I think, huhuhu
9. HOW MUCH MONEY IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
- Rps 1635 (~ RM 118 following today conversion rate)
10 . HOW'S LIFE?
- Exhausted and lonely
11. YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
- Fatamorgana-by Hijjaz
12. WHAT WILL U DO NEXT WEEKEND?
- Don't know yet, maybe celebrating the end of my 3rd term clinical posting :-)
13. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U SAW UR MOM?
- Feb 9th, 2005
14. WHERE IS SHE NOW?
- Hopefully placed in Allah's paradise, amin
15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO YOUR PARENTS?
- Yesterday, with my father
16. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON THAT TEXTED U?
17.WHERE DID U HAVE UR DINNER LASTNIGHT?
- At home, ate egg biryani with chicken tikka 5 pieces
18. THE LAST SURPRISE YOU GOT?
- "Mr. Snowman" video from the North's team. Thanks guy!
1 9. LAST THING U BORROWED FROM UR FRIENDS?
- Don't remeber actually, hehehehehe
20. WHO IS UR BF/GF OR HUSBAND/WIFE?
- Intend to have one, but right now no one.
21. WHAT DO YOU FEEL NOW?
- Lazy, hehehehe
22. WANNA SHARE WITH WHO?
- Only to myself.
23. WHO KNOWS UR SECRET?
- This is also a secret, hehehehe
24 . THEY KEEP UR SECRET?
- I believe they do so.
25. ARE YOU ANGRY WITH SOMEONE?
- Jealous, yes....angry, nope!
26. WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT MCD?
- Usually Fillet O' fish
27. THE LAST TIME YOU FELT SO SAD?
- Many time I feel so sad, don't know when is the last time.
28. WHAT IS UR WISH FOR TOMORROW?
- Hoping to excel in answering the microb test, huhuhuhuhu.
I'm now tagging: