Salam. It's been a while! Next week will be the last week of my classes. From 29/12 until 9/1, I'll be having my V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N!!!!!! Yahoooooooo!! This is the time that all of us are waiting for. But, sad for me I didn't go anywhere. Supposedly I've been planning with some of me friends to go visit the north. But, because of Mumbai's bombing and other threats, my father forbid me to go anywhere. But, they still proceed with the plan. Some of me ask me to negotiate again with my father, but I wouldn't there. I know my father, huhuhuhuhu. Who know, maybe there is something behind my father's restriction to go there. So, what's my plan for this holiday? Well, it seem that I'll be dating with 'Mr. Library', but do not know how much it will be. It all depends to my nerdiness, huhuhuhuhu. After all, this is the time for me to make up everything. For me to be ahead, I need this time. Hope I can make it. Right now, I'm striving to become the best student of IMS, if it is possible. After this coming holiday, I'm hoping to be one. Ok, so I'll be writing again after holiday @ within it. Those who went oversea, please bring me something. Don't forget that! (Especially to Diyanah and Fareed)Therefore, I just want to say:
Today, I'm just found out that I'm truly in jealous with my friend about his study and his ability to answer questions. Damn! Why this is happening to me?! Is it good to be jealous with your own friend?!
What a day! That's all I can say about this morning's activity. What I do? Hehehehehe, believe it or not me and maro went to farid nazmi's new house, by WALKING! It has been a while since I want to visit their new house which is located in Sanjay Nagar, 2nd cross road, just opposite MS Ramaiah Hospital. So, I picked today to be the D-day. I don't know what came to my mind. Walking?! Yeah, it is not soooo me, huhuhuhu. Well, the journey begin at about 9.00am. Alhamdulillah, the weather is not so hot, but cold and windy. It feels great! We pass Mathikere, then to Ramaiah Compound and finally to Sanjay Nagar. People said a picture tell a thousand words. So, just enjoy the pictures I took during the journey this morning, hehehehe.
1. Apakah benda yang paling penting dalam hidup kamu? Of course makanan, sbb tanpa makanan kita tak leh hidup....
2. Apakah benda terakhir yang kamu beli dengan wang sendiri? Pendrive Transcend JF V10 (8Gb) warna hitam kat CS (City Supermarket)...
3. Di manakah tempat impian perkahwinan kamu? Kahwin??! Tak terpikir lagi. Life is still far ahead, hehehehehe...
4. Berapa lama anda rasa hubungan kamu berkekalan? No comment for that!
5. Adakah anda dilamun cinta? Yes, but it's a secret, :-P
6. Di manakah restoran terakhir kamu makan malam? Mana lagi, Kubera la.....
7. Namakan buku terakhir yang kamu beli? Textbook of Haematology by Dr. Tajinder Singh
8. Apakah nama penuh kamu? Faiz bin Parman/Fayaz/Acu
9. Kamu lebih senang dengan mak atau ayah? Honestly, I'm much rather comfortable with my late mother :-/
10. Namakan seseorang yang kamu ingin jumpa untuk pertama kalinya dalam hidup anda? Only Allah know...
11. Sebutkan 8 nama sahabat yang paling rapat dengan kamu? Private & Confidential...
12. Adakah kamu mencuci pakaian anda sendiri? Yes! with the help of washing machine, hahahahaha
13. Tempat yang paling seronok kamu mahu pegi? My homeland, Melaka!
14. Pelukan atau ciuman? Not right now!!
15. Butirkan 5 perkara tentang orang yang tag kamu. Abang Hafiz: -My senior -Now in his 5th term -I heard he is a great chess player -Smart looking guy -Very techno, I guess, hehehe
16. 8 perkara yang amat saya gilai -games (8x)
17. 8 perkataan yang sering di ucapkan .............
18. 8 buah buku yang paling terbaru dibaca. -Textbook of haematology by Tajinder Singh -Pharmacology by Tripathi -Textbook of Pathology by Robbins -Textbook of Microbiology by Ananthanarayan & Paniker -Clinical method - Medicine by Hutchinson -Clinical Surgey b S.Das -Textbook of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology by S. Reddy -Buku record, hehehe
19. 8 lagu yang saya boleh dengar berulang kali. -Kasih Sayang -Second Hand Serenade (Fall For You) -M.Nasir (Anak2 kita) -Iklim (Suci dalam Debu) -Lucky (Jason Mraz ft. Colby Caillat) -I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) -Malaysiaku Gemilang -Let it be (The Beatles)
20. 8 perkara yang saya pelajari tahun lalu -Anatomy -Physiology -Biochemistry -Biology -Chemistry -PI -Math -BI
21. Mari men’tag’ 8 orang lain. siapakah mangsa yang seterusnya… -Aki -Yuci -Koe -Wak -Ira -Bobo -Nana -ezzah diana
It's been a while now. Sorry for not updating my blog these days due to my buziness. It's hard for me to undergo 2nd year. Too much to read, to much to memorize and to much skill to acquire, and yet I have time to play Warcraft (what the heck?!). Anyway, just to post something about yesterday's BBH xmas celebration. I know it is quite weird to celebrate before 25th December, but Sheila said that as long as it is in the month of December, it's fine. The 1st bus depart around 6pm, and since I missed that one, cai, yaya and myself took the 2nd bus which depart around 6.30pm. There are only three of us on the bus, maybe majority have took the 1st bus. We feel like we OWN the bus, hehehehehe. Arrived at BBH at 6.50pm. When we arrive, there is some speech and singing etc. Don't know what to do, me and my friends try to find ourselves a seat. There we hang around and talked until when the speech is done, we finally make ourselves a move to take the food. Since there are too many people, we have to be haste or else the food will finish, huhuhuhu. Unlucky for me, I took the mutton biryani, again! Damn, why mutton??! I have to give the meat a lil bit to cai and zola, huhuhuhu. I just eat the rice, but that also is not good. After eat, me, cai and yaya took an auto to go back home. We were quite surprise to see Gokula in jam. So, we stop at the road side and walk ourselves home. I took 2 tablets of paracetamol to cope the future headache that I will get after eating mutton. That's it about last night......
Cai and yaya, in the bus with me.
Diyanah with her black dress. NICE!
Some of the scene taken
Am I look thinner in this pic?? hehehehe
Three guys and ??
Ezzah, Alia and Bieha
How I wish to wear black shirt as Vijay, heheheheh
Lots of people here
Love this picture, so cool!
Me and Diyanah
Eat before you been eaten, heheheheh
A thing about SRK's issue. I don't agree AT ALL about SRK receiving DMSM (Darjah Mulia Seri Melaka) from the Gabenor of Malacca! As a malaccan, I despite the state government of giving such high medal to a foreign's artist. Although he by somehow promote the state to eye of the world through his movie, but that does not mean that he deserve such high recognition. There are many people out there, OUR PEOPLE that deserve that such kind of medal. I hope that next time the state would REALLY consider the nominee to receive any medal, which I mean on his/her contribute to the state, their ability to contribute MORE in the future and etc. It is such a pain to see such high medal fall in the hand of a foreigner. I also want to recommend to His Majesty YDPA, all Sultans and Gabenors to consider the nominees first and also hope that there are less artists in the nominees. I don't see the point of giving the artists such medals. If this still happen, I'm afraid that the status and the sacred of these medals will fall down.